tisdag 11 september 2007

Han är min doktor!

"I am your doctor" feat. Wayne Wonder är med på Wyclefs album "the Preacher's son" från 2003:

[Intro & Chorus: Wyclef Jean]
I am your doctor (Yeah yeah yeah)
here's the prescription (Girl!!!)
Two teaspoons of my friendship, a full cup of my love
(Yo Wayne Wonder, you ready to talk to the girls, let's go)

(...)

[Verse 3: Wyclef Jean]
When you make it to the emergency room (Yeah)
Tell the nurse I said that she don't need no, coverage no, no no no
(Wayne Wonder: Oh na na na now)
Cause I been waitin to operate on you all night
So lay back, relax, feel my hands right through your hair

(...)

[Outro: Wyclef Jean]
Hey!!! Tell me if your ready for the doctor love
(Yeah) Your ready for the doctor love
(Yeah) You wanna feel the doctor love
(Yeah) Wa da da ding, wa da da da day
You wanna feel the doctor love
(Yeah) Wine your waist to the doctor love....

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wyclef är Carl Troilius.

    SvaraRadera
  2. http://www.aftonbladet.se/malmolund/article744295.ab

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hahaha! Så jävla roligt, så jävla vidrigt!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hm, jag tycker inte det var så roligt... Shit, hade inte den där snubben i tankarna när jag la upp texten. Plötsligt fick allt en mycket jobbigare innebörd.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Trust me I'm a doctor är ju en hel sub-genre inom hiphop. "Girl let me touch you" med Kool Keith / Dr. Octagon är det självklara mästerverket i sammanhanget.

    SvaraRadera